We are a dive operator North of Bali. We pride ourselves on giving the best service- the way scuba diving should be.
True Scuba Bali was established on January 1st., 2014 by I Putu Mangku Mariasa. Mangku began his career in the dive industry in 1998 filling scuba cylinders, repairing and maintaining dive equipment, guiding snorkeling tours, then Divemaster. Mangku then became a PADI Certified Scuba Diving Instructor who now has bestowed over 300 diving certifications, from PADI Open
Water to PADI Divemaster.
True Scuba Bali: Vision and Mission
True Scuba Bali is the first dive operator in Bali to utilize what we call; “The Right Concept of Diving”.
Our joint primary concerns are the safety of our divers while ensuring well-being of the fragile underwater ecosystems.
1. To create a well organized and professional dive operation to support all diving activities
2. To make all diving activities as interesting, as fun, and as educational as possible
3. To foster a positive Marine and Diver Ecosystem
4. To provide first class service for our clients, you, the diver
5. To support, through direct donations, hosting, and supporting, PADI Project AWARE
Why “Find the Blind Spot”?
“Find the Blind Spot” is the motto of True Scuba Bali. It reflects the fact the world of scuba diving is very broad. At times, something that is very close underwater is still difficult to explore or even see. True Scuba Bali is expert at finding those hidden points -- we “FIND THE BLIND SPOT”!
Our Staff consists of qualified and professional Instructors and Divemasters who are intimately familiar with the dive sites. We listen to and understand our clients and work very hard to create the best diving experiences possible and make sure YOU HAVE FUN DOING IT!